During these challenging times, safety is our highest priority
The VNA continues to provide the highest quality care, and we have taken necessary precautions so we can continue to deliver care in a safe and responsible manner. We are COVID-19 prepared.
We are closely monitoring the situation in our community and have instituted certain protocols so we can meet the needs of our community. Some of the steps we have taken to protect our staff and patients include:
- Supplying VNA clinicians with masks and protective eye wear
- Following CDC’s guidelines on PPE
- Educating VNA staff on appropriate infection control protocols
- Utilizing virtual visits and telemonitoring
- Daily monitoring and screening of VNA employees
- Screening patients prior to each visit and taking protective appropriate actions as needed
- Instituting a mandatory handwashing policy for staff
- Encouraging staff to work from home
- Limiting access to VNA facilities and buildings
We understand that this is a time when anxiety and fear are running high, and the VNA cannot express how much we are grateful for our dedicated staff who continue to care for our patients. Our caregivers are truly on the frontlines, and it will always be our first priority to keep them and our patients safe.