VNA Mobile Health Clinic Schedule
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mondays at Walmart in Vero Beach (58th Ave. and 20th Street)
Tuesdays in Oslo Area – Winn-Dixie Parking Lot (close to Dunkin Donuts)
Wednesdays in Sebastian at Walmart Shopping Center (near gas station)
*On Wednesday, April 7, the mobile clinic will be at the VNA parking lot*
Thursdays and Fridays in Visiting Nurse Association parking lot (1110 35th Lane, Vero Beach)
We continue to offer drive up services and all patients are asked to remain in their vehicles. We offer:
- Health education
- COVID-19 screening and education (we do not test for COVID-19)
- Free blood pressure and blood sugar screenings
- Flu vaccines available while supplies last
- SAME-DAY non-emergency care
- School physicals (no sports physicals)
- Community resources and referrals
- Assistance with finding you a “medical home” for long-term care
The VNA Mobile Health Clinic is NOT TESTING for Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you think you have COVID-19, please call Cleveland Clinic at 772-226-4846 to inquire about testing.
Ask about the Positive Change Program! Nurse practitioners will help you reach your health goals, provide the tools you’ll need to help you succeed in making positive choices and breaking unhealthy habits, gain confidence, and improve quality of life for you and your family!